Welcome to Our Office!
Our goal, and our commitment, is to provide the highest possible quality of orthodontic care and to do so in the most time-effective and cost-effective manner.
We believe in a conservative approach to the management of our patients and will not over-diagnose, over X-ray or over-treat your orthodontic needs.
We maintain an open door policy in our office. Parents are welcome to accompany their children to appointments, and if you ever have a question, concern or problem we encourage you to discuss it with us.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- Northeast Wisconsin Orthodontic Study Group
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Winnebago County Dental Society
- Wisconsin Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Mentz and his staff have completed great work on my daughters teeth and my daughter is very pleased with the results. From the first meeting, Dr. Mentz fully explained every option we had to choose from for treatment and his up-front approach to explaining all costs is very refreshing. The rates for services are the most reasonable in the Valley. We have also brought our younger daughter in and Dr. Mentz advised that we do not embark on any orthodontic work at this time. Again, very refreshing to have a doctor tell you that you can save the money because treatment really is not necessary. - Brian S. (Menasha)